Exasound E38
Front Speakers
Psb synchrony one
Center Channel Speaker
PSB synchrony one C
Surround Speakers
Revel m105
Hi Bernt @juicehifi
I thought I was past these type issues, but unfortunately I have new annoying issue with scaling in target designer.
I can work around this one by displaying the data tab, but it is very annoying.

Any suggestions? I have tried renaming the manifest and config files so app would not use new scaling, but that makes no difference with this issue.
Also, tried different monitor resolutions.

FWIW - I also loaded demo version of AL in a windows 11 VM (on same PC), and the scaling works just fine.
Any chance you are still looking to improve the UI for next release (hopefully nearterm)? Something is just night right here.
One day it works, and then the next it stops working (well actually this one was working for weeks).
Really nothing special with this machine. It's just a standard Dell 8930 with core i7 running the processors built-in Intel 630 graphics.

No one else is running into these scaling issues?

Scaling Issue.jpg

whoareyou

More  
Main Amp
Benchmark AHB2
Additional Amp
ATI AT525NC
Computer Audio
JRiver
DAC
Exasound E38
Front Speakers
Psb synchrony one
Center Channel Speaker
PSB synchrony one C
Surround Speakers
Revel m105
Hi Bernt,

In my case what has fixed this for me (so far), is to change windows DPI setting from 100 to 101. This does truncate text on some buttons, but that's a good trade-off for me.
@juicehifi - Hopefully at some point you'll have opportunity to take another look at UI scaling in a future release.

Thanks!

Buttons.jpg

Top Bottom