More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
Okto Dac8 Pro
Main Amp
Hypex NC252 (4 channel) for tweets & mids
Additional Amp
Icepower 125ASX2 (x2) in BTL for woofers
Other Amp
Crown XLI 800 BTL - 15" sub, 8" powered subs (x2)
Computer Audio
Roon, Tidal
Front Speakers
3 way active XO, 6 cubic foot monsters
Subwoofers
DIY 18"
Other Speakers or Equipment
(x2) Sony powered subs for filling room nodes
I too have been testing the beta version (on Mac). Development is happening, a few bugs to squash but mostly looking really good. I've used it in Mitch's standalone host and also as an AU/VST type plugin.

Reactions: Mitchco and Grand_ded

Mitchco

@hulkss and @DWPress thanks for Beta testing and your feedback! @dathzo getting closer to release once I fix a few bugs and complete a few missing features. It is also summertime and have some vacation planned, but it won't be too much longer. Thanks for the encouragement.

Reactions: dathzo, Grand_ded and DWPress

Iansr

Hang Loose Convolver multichannel version 1.0.1.3 is now available for download at https://accuratesound.ca (Mac and Windows), which includes an updated Operations Guide.

Details and video: https://audiophilestyle.com/ca/bits...ches-multichannel-hang-loose-convolver-r1140/

Thanks to the Beta testers here that really helped me out. Much appreciated!
So am I right in understanding that HLC MCH running on a Mac will allow you run AudioLense filters that were generated on a Windows machine ?

MIxMonkey

So am I right in understanding that HLC MCH running on a Mac will allow you run AudioLense filters that were generated on a Windows machine ?
They work fine :), though as the filters are being measured/created on one machine and replayed on another you may have to tweak the .cfg file to re-direct the audio to the correct output.

Reactions: juicehifi

Badbruno

More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
ExaSound S88
Main Amp
Polaris Audio
Additional Amp
Polaris Audio
Other Amp
Polaris Audio
Computer Audio
Mac mini and IMac 27
DAC
ExaSound S88
Universal / Blu-ray / CD Player
VPI Prime turntable
Front Speakers
Custom open baffle 3 way
Subwoofers
Velodyne DD12+
Streaming Equipment
Roon
Streaming Subscriptions
Roon Quobuz
If I understand you correctl, yes I’m developing Audiolense filters FIRs for multiple systems …. Saving them in Roon file format and handing them to Hang Loose convolver on my Mac Mini … works awesome !!
Mitch’s program is awesome for gain matching and no delay in switching filters

Top Bottom