Graphics Glitches?

moedra

Do any of you see your charts distorted like this? Mine all look like a jumbled mess...

1709055318545.png

whoareyou

More  
Main Amp
Benchmark AHB2
Additional Amp
ATI AT525NC
Computer Audio
JRiver
DAC
Exasound E38
Front Speakers
Psb synchrony one
Center Channel Speaker
PSB synchrony one C
Surround Speakers
Revel m105
Yes. For me they only work correctly on a 1080 screen, so try adjusting the resolution.

moedra

I'm afraid I can't justify changing the resolution just for this... There should be a way to accommodate for higher resolutions, right?

whoareyou

More  
Main Amp
Benchmark AHB2
Additional Amp
ATI AT525NC
Computer Audio
JRiver
DAC
Exasound E38
Front Speakers
Psb synchrony one
Center Channel Speaker
PSB synchrony one C
Surround Speakers
Revel m105
I'm afraid I can't justify changing the resolution just for this... There should be a way to accommodate for higher resolutions, right?
Yeah, I would prefer it just scaled correctly. Did you try and see if it scales correctly for you at 1080?

Hopefully when AL is next updated this issue is fixed.

juicehifi

Audiolense
Staff member
Unfortunately this problem runs deep into 3rd party software. Dotnet is very difficult with regards to screen resolution. And I haven’t been able to find out if an upgrade to a more recent release of this 3rd party software will make a difference. But I know for sure that it will require a lot of work for me …with limited benefits for you guys.

So for now just reduce the screen resolution while you access these features.

Ofer

More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
miniDSP 4x10hd
Main Amp
Emotiva XPR200 midrange amp
Additional Amp
Crest audio 2001A bass amp, Crest audio 8002 sub
Other Amp
Rotel RA930ax twitter amp
Computer Audio
Sony Bravia android TV
DAC
RME FF400
Universal / Blu-ray / CD Player
Marantz original 5E CD
Front Speakers
Andromeda MkII
Subwoofers
18" OEM powered subwoofer, 18" Martycube Dayton A.
Screen
Sony bravia 65XF9005
Streaming Subscriptions
Deezer HiFi
Other Equipment
HP i5 running W10, HLC convolver for Audio Lense filters
I use remote PC or just do all the heavy AL work on another PC. Not ideal but is usually more easy then working on the PC that is connected to the TV.

whoareyou

More  
Main Amp
Benchmark AHB2
Additional Amp
ATI AT525NC
Computer Audio
JRiver
DAC
Exasound E38
Front Speakers
Psb synchrony one
Center Channel Speaker
PSB synchrony one C
Surround Speakers
Revel m105
@moedra Forgot this option ... Try changing AL's high DPI settings (right click on Audiolense.exe) in explorer and select the compatiblity mode. tab. With this option, you lose the high DPI resolution, but a bunch of other UI becomes ungarbled. If this works for you then you don't have to change the screen's resolution to 1080. There are several "behaviors" available, so you might have to try each one to see if any of them work better for you.

1709324022153.png

moedra

@moedra Forgot this option ... Try changing AL's high DPI settings (right click on Audiolense.exe) in explorer and select the compatiblity mode. tab. With this option, you lose the high DPI resolution, but a bunch of other UI becomes ungarbled. If this works for you then you don't have to change the screen's resolution to 1080. There are several "behaviors" available, so you might have to try each one to see if any of them work better for you.

View attachment 68866
Yeah this works! I can't believe I never thought to do this. Simple solution. Thanks so much!

Top Bottom