Exasound E38
Front Speakers
Psb synchrony one
Center Channel Speaker
PSB synchrony one C
Surround Speakers
Revel m105
Hi Bernt,
The dialog used to modify chart (ver 6.19) parameters does not display properly on my 4k screen and the check boxes at bottom of main chart view are very small, and very difficult to select.
Here is example also displaying the chart tab portion of dialog box.
With new release, I could have sworn this all used to work properly.

I can of course enlarge the dialog, but the text is way off and some of the tabs are not very useable. And then each time I close the dialog box and reopen, I have same issue as the enlarged dialog box size is not remembered. Even with that, some of the selections remain very difficult to select.

Let me know if you'd like me to try anything else.

Thanks..

Attachments

• ScalingIssue.jpg
    ScalingIssue.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Fullscreen.jpg
    Fullscreen.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 14

juicehifi

Audiolense
Staff member
Yes, that's an issue I'm aware of. 3rd party software. The workaround is to change the dpi setting (screen scaling) to 100% before you use the chart editors.

whoareyou

More  
Main Amp
Benchmark AHB2
Additional Amp
ATI AT525NC
Computer Audio
JRiver
DAC
Exasound E38
Front Speakers
Psb synchrony one
Center Channel Speaker
PSB synchrony one C
Surround Speakers
Revel m105
Ah, now I see the release note regarding this :) Any chance this will be resolved near term? If not, I'll probably request a license for a different machine that I know scales properly. I'd need to measure on one machine and create correction filter on the 2nd machine.

Thanks

juicehifi

Audiolense
Staff member
It is not at the top of the priority list at the moment. But you can have another license, no problem.

whoareyou

More  
Main Amp
Benchmark AHB2
Additional Amp
ATI AT525NC
Computer Audio
JRiver
DAC
Exasound E38
Front Speakers
Psb synchrony one
Center Channel Speaker
PSB synchrony one C
Surround Speakers
Revel m105
Thanks Bernt. I'll send separate e-mail with the request. BTW - I tried the 100% setting, and reduced the resolution of my screen and still have the same issue. The additional license will certainly help and is appreciated.

In case you missed my post in the release thread, I have new issue with my existing license and the 20 release (fix for the ALS correction). The date used for comparison to license seems to be for a different region than my license date and AL reports my license as expired.

Since I don't use ALS correction format no big deal for me, but the issue is there for me and I'm stuck on 19. Thanks again, Martin

Top Bottom