The OFFICIAL avnirvana.com Duct Tape thread.

Tonto

More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
Yamaha RXV-795a
Universal / Blu-ray / CD Player
X-Box 1s
Front Speakers
Chane A5rx-c's
Center Channel Speaker
Chane A2rx-c
Surround Speakers
A1rx-c's
Surround Back Speakers
A1rx-c's
Subwoofers
SVS PB13U
Other Speakers or Equipment
APC S15
Video Display Device
Samsung Smart TV
Streaming Subscriptions
Yamaha S796 DVD Player
The only thing I've recorded on it is a dollar bill. If you stick it just right it will remove the ink when you pull it off. Then use it at the laundry mat in the dollar bill changer!

mechman

Senior Admin
Staff member
More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
Pioneer VSX-832
Front Speakers
Definitive Technology Studio Monitor 55s
Center Channel Speaker
Definitive Technology CS8040
Surround Back Speakers
Definitive Technology DI6.5R
Other Speakers or Equipment
Apple TV 4K
Video Display Device
LG OLED65C7P
Remote Control
Logitech Harmony 650
Streaming Subscriptions
HBO Max, YouTubeTV, Hulu, Netflix, Disney+
Well, if you had been reading the Absolute Scotch, you would know that the Gorilla tape wrapped with aluminum foil is actually the best choice. It also blocks stray radiation that is pervasive in most home from interacting with the peated water preventing the flattening of the bouquet.

I think we've read too much of the DIY screen forum at AVS in the past! :greengrin:

Gorilla tape with foil is meant for bourbon. I employed this method last night with a fine glass of Colonel EH Taylor. :T

phillihp23

AV Addict
VIP Supporter
Well my recent research inquiry has revealed that nothing is better than duct tape. Yes, per the recent movie The Martian you can maintain air pressure in a spacesuit on Mars. Just Excellent! Apparently plastic tarps and industrial strap downs also suffice to create an airlock.

NBPK402

Staff member
VIP Supporter
Well I can tell you duct tape will not seal a CPAP machine in an emergency. When I was in Mexico I found out I forgot the seal for my machine, and of course it wasn't available since it is for a medical device. I tried many times and it failed to seal.

phillihp23

AV Addict
VIP Supporter
Well I can tell you duct tape will not seal a CPAP machine in an emergency. When I was in Mexico I found out I forgot the seal for my machine, and of course it wasn't available since it is for a medical device. I tried many times and it failed to seal.

Must be because Earth is not zero gravity and 0% oxygen. :devil:

Top Bottom