Switching input channels

oliver

Dear John,
I do have a Fireface UC multi channel audio interface and REW last build, on High Sierra OSX.
I do use two channels for SPL measurement and two channels for Impedance measurement.
there is a way to quickly recall the two channels according to the measurement to be made, such as a preset to record and then recall?
With the REW paid version will I be able to do that?
Another question, when I start REW, I have always to hit "set output channel mapping" in order to see the number of the channels, it seem that REW doesn't store this setting.
Best Regards,
Oliver.

John Mulcahy

REW Author
There isn't a way to save different input configurations, no plans for that. Output channel mapping selections should persist unless the device is not present while REW is running.

oliver

Hello John,
The audio interface is alway on and not used by other software when I start REW, but the output channel mapping selection is always not remembered.
Would be great if you could consider in the future to add a way to switch different input configurations.ùThank you,
Best regards.
Oliver

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Can you show me what you get on startup and how you have the mapping set before shutting down?

Top Bottom