Focal cub 2
Video Display Device
PANASONIC-P65ST60E
Screen
65'
ok but i haven't external SPL meter

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Just play a normal speaker calibration signal and adjust the level so it is OK to listen to, not too loud, then tell REW that is 75 dB. The exact level doesn't matter much for most purposes.

edechamps

with ASIO driver, the UMIK Micro don't appear in the input list, it appear only with java driver

That's because FlexASIO does not show device names in channel lists - it will just use the default Windows audio devices (unless you override that in the FlexASIO configuration file). Arguably that's a bit confusing, and John just filed a suggestion against FlexASIO to improve the names in the channel list.

(I would link to the configuration file and suggestion, but for some reason the forum doesn't allow me to post links.)

John Mulcahy

REW Author
I have added code for the next build that assumes the selected FlexASIO input is a UMIK-1 if FlexASIO is being used and a UMIK-1 is connected to the PC.

Pepponne

Registered
More  
Main Amp
Yamaha RX A880
Universal / Blu-ray / CD Player
BD Panasonic
Front Speakers
JmLab Profil 7
Center Channel Speaker
Focal ARIA CC900
Surround Speakers
Focal sib
Subwoofers
Focal cub 2
Video Display Device
PANASONIC-P65ST60E
Screen
65'
Good evening,

See attached file my flexASIO configuration file. Could you give me the configuration line to override default Windows audio devices .I already declared UMIK - 1 as input device

nota : i changed it extension in.txt to put it on the forum

Cordialement / Best regards

Attachments

• FlexASIO.txt
    633 bytes · Views: 74

edechamps

See attached file my flexASIO configuration file. Could you give me the configuration line to override default Windows audio devices .I already declared UMIK - 1 as input device

I'm not sure what you're asking. Your configuration file looks fine and you seem to already understand how to use it. (Though maybe you forgot to uncomment your output device option.) Are you saying it doesn't work?

Lesmor

More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
Trinnov Altitude 16
Main Amp
Trinnov Amplitude 16
Universal / Blu-ray / CD Player
Panasonic DP-UB-9000
Front Speakers
JBL HDI 3800
Center Channel Speaker
JBK SCL- 6
Front Wide Speakers
Arendal 1961 monitors
Surround Speakers
JBL HDI 3800
Surround Back Speakers
Ascendo CCRM-6P
Front Height Speakers
KK Quattro QFH
Rear Height Speakers
KK Quattro 85
Subwoofers
3 x Arendal 1723 2S
Video Display Device
Epson 1200
Screen
Grandview 138' 16:9
Other Equipment
Zappiti mini HDR,miniDSP 2x4 HD
Glad I found this thread as REW and ASIO4All used to work fine but the last time I used it HDMI did not show as an option so I had to use java so that i could use my umic1 as an input
Today I am trying to run REW again but the same issue exists so I can only do R/L
I can play 7.1 using windows through my Denon and have video to my projector so the hardware seems fine
So my question is what is the route cause ?
Is it an easy fix .

ck42

Glad I found this thread as REW and ASIO4All used to work fine but the last time I used it HDMI did not show as an option so I had to use java so that i could use my umic1 as an input
Today I am trying to run REW again but the same issue exists so I can only do R/L
I can play 7.1 using windows through my Denon and have video to my projector so the hardware seems fine
So my question is what is the route cause ?
Is it an easy fix .

Having same exact issue with my Denon x3500. Did you ever get this resolved?

Top Bottom