John,
I think I may have run across an issue with “Export all measurements as text” in REW V5.40 Beta 135.
I created a series of Alignment Tool sums using the same main/sub measurements, manually changing the sub delay for each sum. The resulting measurements were saved and individually named for their delays: -4.5, -3.45, -2.5, 0, +0.5, +1, +1.5, +2, +2.5, +3, +3.5, +4, +4.5, +6, +10, +15 and +20 ms.
The measurements appear correctly as separate Alignment Tool sums within REW. However, when I use “Export all measurements as text,” the exported results do not appear to preserve the individual Alignment Tool sum data correctly, with multiple measurements apparently exporting identical data.
Initially I thought this might be related to the blue vertical selection bar in the measurement list, since I had noticed one remaining on an earlier measurement even while another measurement was highlighted. I unmarked and restarted REW specifically to eliminate that possibility. After restarting, there was no blue vertical selection bar on any measurement, and only the final +20 ms measurement was highlighted when I performed “Export all measurements as text.” The problem still occurred.
Is “Export all measurements as text” expected to export each Alignment Tool generated sum independently, including its unique delay calculation? If so, I may have found a bug and have attached the .mdat and exported text files for you to examine, if so included. The files of focus were initially those starting with "Take II" and subsequently with "Verified Take II"
Thanks,
Victor
I think I may have run across an issue with “Export all measurements as text” in REW V5.40 Beta 135.
I created a series of Alignment Tool sums using the same main/sub measurements, manually changing the sub delay for each sum. The resulting measurements were saved and individually named for their delays: -4.5, -3.45, -2.5, 0, +0.5, +1, +1.5, +2, +2.5, +3, +3.5, +4, +4.5, +6, +10, +15 and +20 ms.
The measurements appear correctly as separate Alignment Tool sums within REW. However, when I use “Export all measurements as text,” the exported results do not appear to preserve the individual Alignment Tool sum data correctly, with multiple measurements apparently exporting identical data.
Initially I thought this might be related to the blue vertical selection bar in the measurement list, since I had noticed one remaining on an earlier measurement even while another measurement was highlighted. I unmarked and restarted REW specifically to eliminate that possibility. After restarting, there was no blue vertical selection bar on any measurement, and only the final +20 ms measurement was highlighted when I performed “Export all measurements as text.” The problem still occurred.
Is “Export all measurements as text” expected to export each Alignment Tool generated sum independently, including its unique delay calculation? If so, I may have found a bug and have attached the .mdat and exported text files for you to examine, if so included. The files of focus were initially those starting with "Take II" and subsequently with "Verified Take II"
Thanks,
Victor
Attachments
-
R Main Timing Take IV 90.txt1.5 MB · Views: 14
-
L Sub Timing Take III 97.txt1.5 MB · Views: 11
-
L Sub Timing Take II 96.txt1.5 MB · Views: 15
-
L Sub Timing Take I 95.txt1.5 MB · Views: 13
-
L Main Timing Take IV 94.txt1.5 MB · Views: 13
-
Take II L Aligned phase slopes.txt1.5 MB · Views: 15
-
Take II L (-4.5ms) Aligned sum.txt1.5 MB · Views: 14
-
Take II L (-4.0) Aligned sum.txt1.5 MB · Views: 19
-
Take II L (-3ms) Aligned Sum.txt1.5 MB · Views: 10
-
Take II L (-3.45ms) Aligned Sum.txt1.5 MB · Views: 12
-
Take II L (-3.5) Aligned sum.txt1.5 MB · Views: 12
-
L Sub Timing Take IV 98.txt1.5 MB · Views: 14
-
L Sub+Main Timing Take I.txt1.5 MB · Views: 13
-
R Sub Timing Take I 100.txt1.5 MB · Views: 11
-
R Main Timing Take III 89.txt1.5 MB · Views: 14
-
R Main Timing Take II 88.txt1.5 MB · Views: 10
-
R Main Timing Take I 87.txt1.5 MB · Views: 16
-
L Main Timing Take III 93.txt1.5 MB · Views: 12
-
L Main Timing Take II 92.txt1.5 MB · Views: 16
-
L Main Timing Take I 91.txt1.5 MB · Views: 13
-
R Sub+Main Timing Take I.txt1.5 MB · Views: 10
-
R Sub Timing Take IV 103.txt1.5 MB · Views: 14
-
R Sub Timing Take III 102.txt1.5 MB · Views: 11
-
R Sub Timing Take II 101.txt1.5 MB · Views: 14
-
Take II L (-2ms) Aligned Sum.txt1.5 MB · Views: 13
-
Take II L (-2.5ms) Aligned sum.txt1.5 MB · Views: 14
-
Take II L (-0.5ms) Aligned Sum.txt1.5 MB · Views: 13
-
Verified Take II L (+20ms) Aligned Sum 60Hz.txt1.5 MB · Views: 9
-
Verified Take II L (+15ms) Aligned Sum 60Hz.txt1.5 MB · Views: 11
-
Verified Take II L (+10ms) Aligned Sum 60Hz.txt1.5 MB · Views: 12
-
Verified Take II L (+6ms) Aligned Sum 60Hz.txt1.5 MB · Views: 10
-
Verified Take II L (+4ms) Aligned Sum 60Hz.txt1.5 MB · Views: 11
-
Verified Take II L (+4.5ms) Aligned Sum 60Hz.txt1.5 MB · Views: 17
-
Verified Take II L (+3ms) Aligned Sum 60Hz.txt1.5 MB · Views: 15
-
Verified Take II L (+3.5ms) Aligned Sum 60Hz.txt1.5 MB · Views: 14
-
Verified Take II L (+2ms) Aligned Sum 60Hz.txt1.5 MB · Views: 10
-
Verified Take II L (+2.5ms) Aligned Sum 60Hz.txt1.5 MB · Views: 15
-
Take II L (0ms) Aligned Sum.txt1.5 MB · Views: 14
-
Take II L (-1.5ms) Aligned Sum.txt1.5 MB · Views: 12
-
Take I Invert Sub and Align sum.txt1.5 MB · Views: 11
-
Take I Aligned sum at 60Hz.txt1.5 MB · Views: 13
-
Take I Aligned phase slopes at 60Hz.txt1.5 MB · Views: 12
-
Verified Take II L (-4.5ms) Aligned Sum 60Hz.txt1.5 MB · Views: 10
-
Verified Take II L (-3.45) Aligned phase _ Sum 60Hz.txt1.5 MB · Views: 11
-
Verified Take II L (-2.5ms) Aligned Sum 60Hz.txt1.5 MB · Views: 12
-
Verified Take II L (0ms) Aligned Sum 60Hz.txt1.5 MB · Views: 10
-
Verified Take II L (+1ms) Aligned Sum 60Hz.txt1.5 MB · Views: 18
-
Verified Take II L (+1.5ms) Aligned Sum 60Hz.txt1.5 MB · Views: 14
-
Verified Take II L (+0.5ms) Aligned Sum 60Hz.txt1.5 MB · Views: 14
-
Take II L (-1ms) Aligned Sum.txt1.5 MB · Views: 10
-
Original Left Take II and Verification of Take II alignment measurements.pdf4 MB · Views: 17




