Center Channel Speaker
Jamo S 83 CEN
Surround Speakers
Jamo S 803
Front Height Speakers
Jamo S 8 ATM
Subwoofers
Definitive Technology ProSub 800
I recently bought a used Yamaha RX-A1070. When I was researching AVR's I came across REW. I was very excited to try it. I play guitar through my computer with a Scarlett Solo so all I needed was some cables and a mic. I got the DaytonAudio EMM-6. I have watched a lot of video tutorials but all I find use a USB mic. I have no idea of how to set up my DAC or mic with ASIO. Sorry I'm so green on the subject. Is there a tutorial out there I have missed? I don't know what to plug into where or any of the software settings.

S.Scites

Registered
More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
Yamaha RX-A1070
DAC
Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen.
Front Speakers
Jamo S 807
Center Channel Speaker
Jamo S 83 CEN
Surround Speakers
Jamo S 803
Front Height Speakers
Jamo S 8 ATM
Subwoofers
I posted this same question on another forum and there was some confusion as to what I'm attempting to achieve. I only mentioned my guitar to state I already own a Scarlett Solo (S.S.) and thats why I went with the DaytonAudio Emm-6 instead of a USB mic. (I know a USB mic would have been easier) I want to intagrate my sub with my mains better in my home theater. That being said I still dont have a clue. The S.S. only has one XLR, one line level/instrument and a headphone inputs. One the back it only has Left and Right outputs.I understand the software side of things at a basic level enough to make a measurement but my problem is with limited input/output how do I wire or hook everything up?

S.Scites

Registered
More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
Yamaha RX-A1070
DAC
Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen.
Front Speakers
Jamo S 807
Center Channel Speaker
Jamo S 83 CEN
Surround Speakers
Jamo S 803
Front Height Speakers
Jamo S 8 ATM
Subwoofers
Thanks, I believe this is what I was looking for.

Top Bottom