new user issue with measurement issues

jbolster

Registered
I am a new user and tried running some measurements for the first time - I managed to obtain all three of the five error codes mentioned in the help file

The three errors and two OKs at the bottom are templates of what to look for in the chart. The first is digital clipping and will be captured by Audiolense. The second has been clipped in the analog domain and you have to see that one. The third is a mess, due to some resampling that Audiolense has no control over. The first OK sample is a clean, low frequency sweep, and the second is a clean high frequency sweep.

Can you please advise on what causes these issues and provide guidance on how to correct these three faults

many thanks for your help

jjazdk

Please provide detailed information about your entire setup, otherwise it is very difficult to help.

juicehifi

Audiolense
Staff member
I am a new user and tried running some measurements for the first time - I managed to obtain all three of the five error codes mentioned in the help file

The three errors and two OKs at the bottom are templates of what to look for in the chart. The first is digital clipping and will be captured by Audiolense. The second has been clipped in the analog domain and you have to see that one. The third is a mess, due to some resampling that Audiolense has no control over. The first OK sample is a clean, low frequency sweep, and the second is a clean high frequency sweep.

Can you please advise on what causes these issues and provide guidance on how to correct these three faults

many thanks for your help
It is just a template. A description of what to look for in the visual inspection.

You could try the measurement and post a screen shot of the quality report.

jbolster

Registered
Hi jjazdk

Umik-1 microphone
Dell Inspiron 5558 I7 laptop with Windows 10 Pro Realtek Audio
RME ADI-2 dac
Cyrus Smartpower Plus power amplifier
PMC DB1 speakers

thanks

Top Bottom