Make a good measurement system with REW and Raspberry

MadSc1

Really cool !! I agree wholeheartedly about the utility of the RPi. It is such an amazing tool !!! I am making amplifiers and recording equipment which is more for character than 100% linearity. So finding tools that help me 'characterize' the interesting contraptions I make are extremely helpful. Your posts are like gold !! I mention that to encourage your efforts and sharing.. Also to let it be known that even though people may not vocally appreciate all the time >> you are appreciated. your efforts are important and cool. Blazing new trails is not exactly 'trivial'

Antonio Di Motta

Thank you very much for the encouragement, I have been working on the 4.0 version of the tool for more than a year, which should have professional features. I am currently involved in the design of a sound card dedicated to the raspberry Pi 4.0 with characteristics of low distortion and high linearity and sampling frequency of 192 Khz. I hope to be able to present it in the first few months of 2020 my performance terget is to overcome the Clio audiomatics card, if I succeed I will be very satisfied ..
Thanks again
Antonio Di Motta

Top Bottom