madVR Flexes Its Tech Muscle at CEDIA 2022, Rolls Out New Certification Program, Previews Motion Smoothing!

(October 3, 2022) madVR made a huge splash at CEDIA 2022, with its Envy Extreme video processor featured in quite a few demo rooms across the show floor. Before the event started, CEO and co-founder, Richard Litofsky, and his team spent extensive time showing me Envy's rich feature set and impressive impact on video playback. A demo included a look at Envy's dynamic HDR tone mapping capabilities, subtitle management, instant aspect ratio control, non-linear stretch, and a look at the company's forthcoming high-level motion smoothing technology. We also discussed new features like auto-lipsync and the company's new Certified for Envy program. The stringent certification program currently has three partners (Acurus, StormAudio, and Trinnov), one of which informed me that tweaks had to be made to their processing platform to receive madVR's stamp of approval. To learn more, watch my interview with Richard Litofsky, below.

Last edited:
Top Bottom