Graphics problems

dcocharro

Registered
Hi,
My old laptop has a maximum screen resolution of 1280x800.
For that reason I don't have access to buttons in some REW windows, like the measurement window, because they are off the screen limits.
Those windows are not resizable so thats a big issue.

I attached a screenshot for demonstration.

Thank You,
Diogo

dcocharro

Registered
Hi,
For that reason I don't have access to buttons in some REW windows, like the measurement window, because they are off the screen limits.

View attachment 54220

Thank You,
Diogo
I reduced the font size to 10, now I can see the buttons again. But anyways there's lot of dead space in the bottom of the previous screenshot.

John Mulcahy

REW Author
The empty space is for controls that are visible when using multiple inputs, and some that appear only for specific types of multi-input mics. I will switch to a more compact mode for screens of 800 height or smaller in the next build, that should restore the buttons.

Rodriguez Pablo

More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
Audient ID44
Hi, is there a more precise link to recomend a possible change to adjust the pressure axis in "Room Sim" tool?
Best regards
Pablo

Lowclock

I have also seen this issue and found it to be caused by software that draws overlays on top of hardware accelerated windows. In my case it was Rivatuner Statistics Server, even though the FPS counter that I use it for wasn't even visible on top of REW at all. I wouldn't be surprised if it can be an issue with other software like Discord that can draw similar overlays.

cobywoofer123

Registered
Hi,

View attachment 54220

Thank You,
Diogo
I have a bit of a different issue that is related to this. On my laptop when I open the preferences the right side is cut off and there is no resizing or scrolling so I can't use critical features.
1692059924463.png

Igor Kurilovich

Registered
More  
miniDSP DDRC
Computer Audio
Notebook
DAC
i7
Front Speakers
yamaha MSP5
Добрий день. Кілька днів тому я оновив свій REW до версії 5.30. Після інсталяції у мене виникла така проблема: коли я намагаюся масштабувати графіки за допомогою коліщатка миші разом із графіками, розмір вікна масштабується. цей ефект спостерігається лише у вікні SPL&Phase.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 5

John Mulcahy

REW Author
That scaling effect will occur if you have selected a fixed IEC 263 ratio for the graph in the graph controls, REW is trying to maintain the chosen ratio.

Igor Kurilovich

Registered
More  
miniDSP DDRC
Computer Audio
Notebook
DAC
i7
Front Speakers
yamaha MSP5
Цей ефект масштабування відбудеться, якщо ви вибрали фіксоване співвідношення IEC 263 для графіка в елементах керування графіком, REW намагається підтримувати вибране співвідношення.
Дуже дякую! Мені соромно, я багато кнопок натиснув, а цієї не знайшов.

Top Bottom