Free Convolvers for my Audiolense convolution for Windows

Trdat

To be quite honest, I do have Jriver which I am well aware can handle Audiolense's convolution but the hassle of always switching audio device in playback option to a different preamp is killing me, so a seperate convolver for windows without having to switch anything in Jriver would be great. I have a few sound systems and maintain one specificaly for Jriver for the ease of use and would just like to use my other system without messing in Jriver.

Can anyone reccomend me a free or relatively cheap program which I can upload my Audolense CFG file? If it has some more options to tweak maybe some parametric EQ would be nice but anything simple and easy to use.

jjazdk

I am not sure I understand your problem.

When using JRiver in your system, why do you have a need to: "switch audio device in playback option to a different preamp". And, what exactly do you mean?

Using the convolver in JRiver, you should not need to switch devices, unless you have a very special use case.

Trdat

I am not sure I understand your problem.

When using JRiver in your system, why do you have a need to: "switch audio device in playback option to a different preamp". And, what exactly do you mean?

Using the convolver in JRiver, you should not need to switch devices, unless you have a very special use case.

Well, anytime I switch between sound systems (different preamp) I need to actively go into playback option and switch the audio device to which one I will use. I'm under impression that is perfectly normal. I don't want to do this.

My problem is that I would like a convolver other than Jriver to upload my Audiolense convolutions into when listening to music outside of Jriver.

Top Bottom