CES 2020: AirPod Pro Killer? 1MORE Launches Its True Wireless ANC In-Ear Headphones

full?d=1578518972.png

(January 8, 2020) 1MORE might not be a name that rolls off the tongue with weighted familiarity but don’t let that be a deterrent. The brand has found tremendous success over the last four years, having shipped 38 million headphones to more than 25 countries around the globe. Today, 1MORE threw its hat into the wireless earbud market, unveiling a direct competitor to Apple’s AirPod Pro earbuds.

The new Ture Wireless In-Ear headphones with Bluetooth 5.0 (aptX and AAC compatible) is designed to operate much like Apple’s wildly popular AirPods, right down to the inclusion of a portable charging case. 1MORE, however, has amped up its new model with a look that’s less dangly than Apple’s design and its pending THX Certification.

Sound quality, two levels of active noise cancellation, and an exterior sound pass-through mode are orchestrated by dual-driver technology. This array features one dynamic driver and one balanced armature that works in conjunction with a single feedforward mic and feedback mic for a complete audio experience. Additionally, one earbud has a multi-function button for control over noise cancellation, content playback, phone calls, and voice assistance.

While Apple’s AirPod Pro claims 4.5 hours of operation time (5 hours without noise cancellation), 1MORE says its True Wireless earbuds can run 5 hours with noise cancellation activated (6 hours without). The included charging case carries three full charges that push total operating times to 22 hours. The case features both wired and wireless charging capabilities, and 1MORE is offering a free wireless charging pad to any customers that pre-order on 1MORE.com.

The True Wireless ANC In-Ear Headphones carry a price tag of $199 and are set to begin shipping on January 28, 2020.

tripplej

AV Addict
More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
NAD T-777
Universal / Blu-ray / CD Player
Oppo 103 Blu Ray Player
Front Speakers
7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers
Subwoofers
2 Paradigm SE Subs
Other Speakers or Equipment
Nintendo Wii U Gaming Console
Video Display Device
Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV
Remote Control
Universal Remote MX-450
Streaming Subscriptions
Sony PS4 Gaming Console, Panamax MR-5100 Surge
If they sound as good as they should be, they will sell. Apple airpod is just too expensive.

GFOviedo

There are so many wireless in-hear headphones that support Bluetooth 5.0 and AptX for less than $100. I've been thinking about buying a pair since I am getting tired of the wires when listening to music on my iPhone via Tidal.

phillihp23

AV Addict
VIP Supporter
Have been considering purchase of wireless headphones lately...just not really excited bout the $200 price tags out there.
Also worried about losing them if I go the buds route...

Top Bottom