Bass Management slope

Myles

Registered
@John Mulcahy
Hi John--

I use 48dB/octave slopes (depends on the day of the week, but that's how us active speaker types roll). However, in the EQ configuration window, I can only select up to 24dB/octave. The preferences has a 48dB setting. Could you make this more flexible? Either arbitrary entry, or at least more options, like one at each 6dB up to ~60dB.

Thanks!
--Myles

PS Updating the impulse file in the Audio-APO convolver still causes the connection to the microphone to be lost.

After updating the convolver impulse file. Restarting REW fixes it. Note: If FB2K is playing a song, it will stop when the impulse file is updated. I can restart the song ok. So when E-APO sees that the file changes and re-inits the convolver, it must trigger some kind of signal to the Windows audio system.

John Mulcahy

REW Author
I have added slope choices from 6 to 48 dB/octave in 6 dB steps. Those use Butterworth filters, for other filter types better using the Driver target.

Myles

Registered
Excellent. 48db should be good enough. I should probably care about BW vs. LR vs. other, but I'm not sophisticated enough :coocoo:. Thanks John!

Top Bottom