Audiolense newbie question - Where is the documentation?

ola1

I have searched for, and cannot find the documentation for Audiolense. Can you kindly point me to where I can download the user manual or reference guide's for Audiolense XO?

I would prefer to read through the documentation, ahead of any decision to purchase or try out the demo version.

Thanks

Ofer

More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
miniDSP 4x10hd
Main Amp
Emotiva XPR200 midrange amp
Additional Amp
Crest audio 2001A bass amp, Crest audio 8002 sub
Other Amp
Rotel RA930ax twitter amp
Computer Audio
Sony Bravia android TV
DAC
RME FF400
Universal / Blu-ray / CD Player
Marantz original 5E CD
Front Speakers
Andromeda MkII
Subwoofers
18" OEM powered subwoofer, 18" Martycube Dayton A.
Screen
Sony bravia 65XF9005
Streaming Subscriptions
Deezer HiFi
Other Equipment
HP i5 running W10, HLC convolver for Audio Lense filters

Attachments

• Audiolense-help.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 37

ola1

What you have is the help file that is like a manual though it takes into account that you are (very) knowledgeable in computers and computer audio. So you might need to fill it the gaps in the forum.

Thank you. I am aiming to put together a professional studio sometime in the future, and while choice of speakers, placement and acoustic treatment are non negotiable, not being able to afford something like the Genelec's which use Genelec's GLM auto tuning solution with a measurement microphone, that adjusts eq in the speaker, was revisiting the available options to achieve similar results at a much lower cost.

At the end of the day, its results that count the most, but it does seem that the smaller boutique businesses like Audiolense, who are prominent in the DRC arena, give potential customers like me, a bit of concern.

1. Integration with Windows features like software signing, and integration with UAC, is not assured, needing end user manual overrides, from the info available on the Audiolense web site. Not a good sign.
2. Comprehensive documentation is not readily available.

Thanks all the same.

Top Bottom