Front Speakers
Neumann KH310
Subwoofers
BK XLS200FF
Streaming Subscriptions
Audirvana + Tidal HiFi
Other Equipment
SubPac
I'm on a MacBook. I have Parallels with Windows 10.
Trying to figure out the various options for getting Audiolense to allow me to start sending signals through it.

Usually, when I'm not using Parallels, e.g. just using REW with MacOS, I send the frequency sweeps out through my audio interface which is also connected to the measurement mic.

Virtual PC can't detect the interface though, and I'm wondering if there's a workaround. Hoping there must be.

Is it possible to do the frequency sweeps in REW and import them into Audiolense? Or other similar approaches - do things in Mac, where it's all working fine, and import things into Parallels / Audiolense?

Or, 2nd approach, is there a way to create a software chain inside the virtual PC that gives Audiolense what it needs to send out signal? E.g. download ASIO for all? I don't know much about this side of things.

Hardware:

Macbook 2015 default sound card.
Scarlett Audio Interface. (Parallels can't detect it).

Software:

On Mac:

Element
BlackHole 2ch
X-MCX-F convolver
Audirvana etc.

On Virtual PC:
None so far, aside from Audiolense XO.

---

I'm happy to download anything onto the virtual PC, if there's a way to get signal. Audiolense just needs something to connect to from within the virtual PC.

juicehifi

Audiolense
Staff member
I hope some one with Mac experience can help out here.

wahoospiff

I can run AL successfully for 2.0 system via my 2017 MacBook Pro using latest parallels. Use UMIK for microphone and connect AL to my DAC in parallels windows 10 via ASIO in AL. AL sends signal to DAC which is measured by UMIK.

Top Bottom