- May 22, 2017
- Arizona, USA
My AV System
- Preamp, Processor or Receiver
- Marantz AV7705 Pre/Pro
- Main Amp
- Rotel RMB-1066 6 chnl P-amp x 2
- Additional Amp
- Behringer DCX2496 x 2
- Universal / Blu-ray / CD Player
- OPPO BDP-103 Universal Player
- Front Speakers
- DIY SEAS H1456/H1212 Spkr x 5
- DIY JBL 2235H 15" SW x 2
- Video Display Device
- JVC DLA-X790R
- Da-Lite Da-Snap 39105V - 92"
SW to mains XO timing looks ideal.I'd be grateful if you have any observations or ideas.
- This SPL result is actually more in line with what I would expect based on the FDW measurements. SPL charts I had seen posted by others previously were perfectly flat SPL results. I had wondered how any EQ method can impact strong room effects like both you and I have. That shouldn't be possible. Those with flat SPL results apparently have very favorable room setups.
- Your RT60 is near the low end of the recommended range and that suggests you have significant room treatments so they must not be a solve-all solution either.
- Your room curve doesn't rolloff at higher frequencies. That is a bit unusual for most tunings at the LP.