Two small usability requests

windchimes

Registered
Thread Starter
Joined
Aug 6, 2026
Posts
8
Really loving REW! Thank you John. I am using it for distortion measurements on audio devices, with a Focusrite Scarlett Solo, driven by a Mac laptop. But I have two very small usability requests.

1. When I click File/Export, the window that pops up doesn't fit on my laptop screen, can't be resized, and has no scroll bar. The dock overlays the OK button so I can't click it. So I can only export data when I'm on an external monitor. Could this window be made to be resizeable, and have a scroll bar when it becomes too small to fit everything at once?
2. I have been measuring some very high gain devices (up to 80dB, I am guessing). I use a stepped sine, fixed frequency with amplitude steps, to measure the THD+N vs level and gain nonlinearity. However, when I look at the data in SPL&Phase, and set the Y axis to V/V (to shown voltage gain directly in dB), the Y axis upper limit is capped at 60 dB. If I open the limits window and manually type in 80, it gets changed to 60. I can't see my data! Hopefully it is minor to remove this hard limit? (To create the third image, I typed in 80 and hit tab.)

Thanks in advance.

1791433257129.png


1791433070052.png

1791433409638.png
 
Back
Top