Trinnov Introduces Five-Year Warranty Extension Program for Altitude-32 Owners

full?d=1605818356.png

(November 18, 2020) Initially launched in 2014, Trinnov’s legendary Altitude-32 flagship processor has grown with the times. Over the last five years, owners have gained free access to Roon compatibility, immersive sound capabilities (including DTS:X Pro), bass management and room optimization software improvements, and more, all the while enjoying a healthy five-year warranty guarantee.

As a thank you to loyal customers, Trinnov has announced a new Warranty Extension Program that adds five additional years to expiring policies. Once enrolled, participants will send their Altitude-32 processor to a Trinnov facility for a complete check-up and refresh. Technicians will restore the processor to like-new condition, replacing internal hardware as needed.

"Our vision with the Altitude platform, from day one, extended beyond a simple fight against obsolescence,” explains Trinnov’s CEO and cofounder Arnaud Laborie. “It was always about creating a product that can remain at the top of its category from both a performance and feature perspective over a long period of time. Manufacturers should be doing all they technically can to extend their products' life spans to the maximum and make them upgradable by design. We believe this is what the industry needs and also what our customers expect and deserve. We will always prioritize quality over quantity and the Warranty Extension program is yet another example of that vision and commitment.”

Current Altitude-32 owners can enter the program beginning on April 1, 2021. For more information, including pricing and return requirements, contact your local Trinnov distributor.

Mike-48

"[...]Manufacturers should be doing all they technically can to extend their products' life spans to the maximum and make them upgradable by design. We believe this is what the industry needs and also what our customers expect and deserve. We will always prioritize quality over quantity and the Warranty Extension program is yet another example of that vision and commitment.”

I don't have any Trinnov gear, but what a great statement that is! I don't know how many "future proof" audio products I've owned that were upgraded only once, or never, before the new model came out.

Todd Anderson

Editor / Senior Admin
Staff member
More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
StormAudio ISP.24 MK2
Main Amp
Emotiva XPA-5
Additional Amp
Emotiva XPA Gen3 2.8 multichannel amp
Other Amp
Denon X8500H
Computer Audio
AudioEngine A2+
DAC
THX ONYX
Universal / Blu-ray / CD Player
Kaleidescape TERRA, OPPO UDP-203, Panasonic UB9000
Front Speakers
GoldenEar Technology Triton One.R
Center Channel Speaker
GoldenEar Technology SuperCenter Reference
Surround Speakers
SVS Ultra Surround
Surround Back Speakers
SVS Ultra Bookshelf
Front Height Speakers
SVS Prime Elevation x4 (Top Front, Top Mid-Front)
Rear Height Speakers
SVS Prime Elevation x4 (Top Middle, Top Rear)
Subwoofers
dual SVS SB16s + dual PSA XS30s
Other Speakers or Equipment
Behringer 1124p; Aura Bass Shaker Pros; SuperSub X
Video Display Device
JVC NX7
Screen
Seymour Screen Excellence, Enlightor NEO AT Screen
Streaming Equipment
iFi Audio Zen Blue
Streaming Subscriptions
Qobuz, TIDAL, Spotify, ROON
Other Equipment
LG Electronics 65-inch B6 OLED, Sony 65-inch X900F, ZeroSurge 8R15W x 2, ZeroSurge 2R15W x 2
Hey @Mike-48, what you're saying is true. There aren't many products that receive upgrades (beyond firmware). Trinnov is obviously knee-deep in the game. StormAudio has a track record... NAD... but not many other companies come to mind. Upgradability/modularity is more commonly marketed these days, but rarely do we see a company back it up.

Granted, the Trinnov's of the world are very expensive upfront (I believe the Altitude-32 costs just shy of $30K). Still though, customers with resources to afford $30K likely would be able to afford high-dollar new models.

Anyhow, I'm glad you saw that quote. I thought it was a great statement as well!

Top Bottom