Center Channel Speaker
Kef R3
Surround Speakers
Kef Q150
Surround Back Speakers
Kef Q150
Subwoofers
Dual Hsu Vtf3 mk5 + Svs Pb2000pro
From day one I have had this issue. I cant seem to figure out what triggers it or fixes it. The one time I noticed something trigger it was when my receiver shut down due to inactivity. When I powered it back on and ran a measurement I got this. I read a few weeks ago when it happened another user found the enhancements under windows settings to be an issue. I have checked them over and over and to no avail. Im driving myself crazy with this. Ive used the software for days and nothing come up and then randomly??? it will come back. Ill mess with everything for a bit trying to find the issue and ill notice it working. No idea.

This is a SS from today. Set down at 6am on my off day for some productivity! Have not gotten a single measurement. The noise generator produces correct sounds and volumes for what its worth. I level matched the 3 subs and the train came to a hault.

This is just a single sub measurement but theyre all the same. They all start somewhere in the mid range acting as if they are filtered. (They aren't per minidsp) everything shows bypassed on minidsp.

I can post whatever would help. This is currently under way
One other thing to note is that I tried to use the asio drivers in hopes of avoiding this possibly but the asio drivers are popping and crackling.

1654716847491.png

Last edited:

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Popping on ASIO can generally be fixed by increasing the buffer size, if ASIO4All just set it to the max.

Top Bottom