- Mar 12, 2019
- Orlando, FL
My AV System
- Main Amp
- (4) Hypex NC502MP
- Topping D90
- Front Speakers
- JBL M2
- (2) Rythmik FM8, (1) UM18, (1) Custom DIY Ciare 18
- Other Speakers or Equipment
- BSS BLU 50
- Streaming Equipment
- RPi4 using RopieeeXL
- Streaming Subscriptions
- Other Equipment
- All Belden 1800F and 1313A
Spotify announces HiFi music streaming
Artists and fans have told us that sound quality is important to them. We agree, and that’s why today at Stream On we announced Spotify HiFi.
Beginning later this year, Premium subscribers in select markets will be able to upgrade their sound quality to Spotify HiFi and listen to their favorite songs the way artists intended.
Read on for five things you need to know about our new high-quality music experience:
Want to learn more? Listen as American singer-songwriter Billie Eilish and record producer FINNEAS speak about the importance of high-quality audio options for creators and fans:
- High-quality music streaming is consistently one of the most requested new features by our users.
- Spotify HiFi will deliver music in CD-quality, lossless audio format to your device and Spotify Connect-enabled speakers, which means fans will be able to experience more depth and clarity while enjoying their favorite tracks.
- Ubiquity is at the core of everything we do at Spotify, and we’re working with some of the world’s biggest speaker manufacturers to make Spotify HiFi accessible to as many fans as possible through Spotify Connect.
- HiFi will be coupled with Spotify’s seamless user experience, building on our commitment to make sure users can listen to the music they love in the way they want to enjoy it.
- Spotify HiFi will begin rolling out in select markets later this year, and we will have more details to share soon.
For more information: https://newsroom.spotify.com/2021-02...ify-stream-on/