setting up UMi-1in REW V5.2 on MacBook Pro

nick wyatt

Registered
hey guys, i am brand new to this whole technology thing and am having issues. i purchased an AudioFrog UMI-1 and am having issues with setting up the UMI-1 mic to the REW software. i found a walk through for what seems to be windows computers but there are a lot of things that i cannot find on my mac and am unsure if things that i have found are even the same. i have tried googling my issue but may not be using the correct phrasing or something. any help would be greatly appreciated!

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Should be fine to ignore the Windows-specific stuff and just use Audio Midi Setup to configure levels for the UMI-1.

nick wyatt

Registered
so my issue is that i am unsure what that means haha. i assume i turned any filters off etc and setup the input and output to usb device. once that was set i continued with the setting of REW using audiofrogs instruction but there was a thing or two that were not the same that i could not figure out. at the end of it all, the decibel level that it was recording at seemed to be very low. unless i was reading it incorrectly.

John Mulcahy

REW Author
You'll need to be a bit more specific about your questions. The process is generally more straightforward on the Mac though.

Top Bottom