Professional Services to Assist with REW

STucker

New Member
Thread Starter
Joined
Nov 11, 2024
Posts
15
More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
Denon AVR x4400H
Universal / Blu-ray / CD Player
Samsung UBD-K8500
Streaming Equipment
Roku Ultra
Streaming Subscriptions
Prime Video
Front Speakers
Ascend Acoustics CBM-170 SE
Center Channel Speaker
Ascend Acoustics CMT-340c
Surround Speakers
Ascend Acoustics HTM-200 SE
Front Height Speakers
Definitive Technology 800
Rear Height Speakers
Definitive Technology 800
Subwoofers
Dual Rythmik Audio FVX15
Video Display Device
65 inch Vizio LCD TV
Other Equipment
mini-DSP 2x4 HD
Hello, I am looking for professional services to help me with REW measurements and interpretation of these measurements. Are there resources on this forum that offer these services virtually?
 
Thanks for the response. I am understanding a bit more about how to use REW now after watching several videos and reading.
 
I took a quick look at your ebooks. Your information and writing style are just right for me. Thank you for the "free" references!

I will let you know how it goes in the coming weeks as I continune with my pursuit of better sound.
 
Back
Top