perspective in rt 60 decay as in this display

user44455555

Registered
Hi

I like have the perspective as see in this link https://www.mbakustik.de/produkt/bassfalle-b500b600/

I can click on - on right side and press generate to reduce the height a little. but soon it do not zoom out more -. this is what i get . several times press - and generate and there happen no changes. also maybe can add that when zoom that need not press generate

rt 60 display.jpg

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Use the controls on the left of the graph to adjust the range and position of the SPL axis. You do not need to re-generate the graph when you change scale.

1686131421008.png

user44455555

Registered
ok work better, still something seem strange with the y2 axis zoom. see video how the right zoom button change the values . first it is
0.444 .
then press - again jump to

press + stay on 0. i can upload the mdat, happen always same after load in. after the mdat store the display look diffrent. see video . should i upload mdat ?

Attachments

• y2 zoom .mp4
    164.3 KB

user44455555

Registered

I have now use the latest build from 3 june . it work better. i notice also when i switch to manual, choose good settings and save the mdat then after load in it is set to automatic.when press right mouse and move so that lowest db is 40 db because traffic noise is at this level in my room, it always switch after change the measure to a automatic lowest db setting that not good. happen when automatic is highlight or manual this video is in manual . after load in it also do not use the set lowest position. see in video . I also attach the mdat

Attachments

• positions.mp4
    10.7 MB
  • focal2.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 2

John Mulcahy

REW Author
The heights of the peaks in the RT60 decay depend on the chosen octave band. The top of the SPL axis adjusts to allow for that when the graph is generated. That would normally be beneficial, but you have chosen quite extreme perspective settings which hide the top half of the first slice of the plot, requiring a large shift in the graph to make the first slice visible. I will add an option in the colour scheme settings to accommodate that.

The auto/manual selection is global, not per measurement. I will add that to the items remembered for the next start-up.

user44455555

Registered
The heights of the peaks in the RT60 decay depend on the chosen octave band. The top of the SPL axis adjusts to allow for that when the graph is generated. That would normally be beneficial, but you have chosen quite extreme perspective settings which hide the top half of the first slice of the plot, requiring a large shift in the graph to make the first slice visible. I will add an option in the colour scheme settings to accommodate that.

The auto/manual selection is global, not per measurement. I will add that to the items remembered for the next start-up.

if auto or manual stay global is no problem fo me. how to change that all displays are manual ?. i think it is most usefull when the rt 60 o rother view settings are global. because when several measures are load in, then want to compare always the same display view.

that i need such extreme values is because i use the split screen usage that show side view decay.

Top Bottom