Operation of house curve within EQ panel

Tony Walters

I had been struggling with the operation of the house curve because if I configured say Harman house curve it would show up as target curve in the EQ. However, when I selected "Room curve" it seemed to increase the curve in various ways. So do I click on the button or not to show Room curve?
The answer is that when you configure a house curve in preferences ( and now in EQ section in beta!) it does show correctly in the window. And when you check Room curve it enables the additional settings to make additive changes to the selected curve. It's like editing the selected house curve.
A secondary consideration is that if you want to carry over the edited curve to something like rePhase or FusionDSP, I dont know of a way to export the edited curve for use as a reference for further filter refinements in rePhase or as the convolution target for Fusiondsp. (Fusiondsp currently requires target curve along with impulse response). A consideration for a feature might be an option to export the edited house curve in standard house curve .txt format.

Cheers

Tony Walters

Thank you. So I will export txt version of curve and just double check the format so it is the same as normal house curve.

Cheers

Top Bottom