Not Able to Measure Using Audiolense in Demo Mode

sledwards

I have installed 6.21 Demo on my MacBook running Windows 10 using Parallels. Here is the error I get when I try to measure:

IMG_3408.jpeg

The web download page says I should be able to make measurements in demo mode. I have AISO4ALLv2 installed and runs successfully using a Focusrite Scarlett USB for mic in and playback thru my Holo May KTE DAC. This has been confirmed using Acourate. Hope there is an easy fix for this. I really want to ensure operation before purchasing.

Steve

juicehifi

Audiolense
Staff member
Did you install it in the regular program folder? If you did you should take a look at the player.dll file, and check if it is being blocked by windows for instance.

sledwards

Did you install it in the regular program folder? If you did you should take a look at the player.dll file, and check if it is being blocked by windows for instance.
Bernt:

Yes I did install it in regular program folder. Furthermore, I just installed the program on a new Windows 11 laptop and received the same error! I checked permissions on player.dll and they are all now full control; no luck, same error. I really don't think Windows is blocking player.dll. I even turned off Windows Defender. And now a 3rd data point: I successfully ran new measurement on my main 27in. iMac running Windows 11 thru Parallels, so it has nothing to do with using a virtual machine like Parallels. This computer is my office desktop computer and I really don't want to have to drag it into the audio room if at all possible. This is very perplexing and frustrating. Any other paths to take? Hard to believe I am the only one having this issue.

Steve

Top Bottom