Additional Amp
Nelsonpass amp camp 2x15w
Computer Audio
Dell Barebone i5 win10 64bits
DAC
Behringer DCX24-96
Front Speakers
Supravox EXC 400-2000 + Radian 950Pb and Arai horn
Hello, can you help me? I don't have a MIC/METER that appears in my Preferences menu. I installed several versions of REW, I checked that the microphone worked with the sound card.
My DAW is JRiver, my microphone is a Dayton Audio EMM-6 plugged into XLR in input 1 (with 48V power supply) of my Focusrite 8i18 sound card. The output is to my SRC24-96 via SPDIF. I hear the microphone in my headphones plugged into the sound card.
for the choice of inputs I can only choose from 1 to 8. The microphone does not appear in the choices

thanks

REW mic-meter small.jpg

DanDan

Staff member
That is a long chain from mic to REW. Could you omit the S/PDIF bit and choose the Focusrite as your soundcard. REW should be able to deal directly with that. If not:- Is the sound in your headphones mono? What output channel are you hearing? REW needs to select that some output. Your sound card needs to be clocked to the incoming S/PDIF stream.

John Mulcahy

REW Author
The Mic/Meter preferences tab was in V5.19, in V5.20 calibration files are on the Cal files tab. If you have plugged the mic into input 1 of the interface, select input 1 as the input.

Eric 99

More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
Behringer SRC 24-96
Main Amp
HypexNcore250
Additional Amp
Nelsonpass amp camp 2x15w
Computer Audio
Dell Barebone i5 win10 64bits
DAC
Behringer DCX24-96
Front Speakers
Supravox EXC 400-2000 + Radian 950Pb and Arai horn
Hello, thank you for your quick answers and advice. I am exploring this as soon as possible.

Top Bottom