REW Beta Release Manipulating response graph colors

Breeman

Hi John,

I am not sure if the feature to change colors of individual graphs once the mdat project is loaded, is available. When one loads a project that has; for an example, both the frequency and the phase response; they display with pretty much the same color scheme and I do not know how to change the color of only one graph, see screenshot. Changing the trace color changes the color for all graphs displayed. I would appreciate it if you could kindly consider adding the feature to manipulate individual graph colors so that one is able to change the color of the phase response graph in the screenshot to say, red for instance, without influencing the magnitude response graph. The other alternative could perhaps be an ability to change the line styles much like how the graph capture function works when monochrome is selected. Thanks in advance.

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Phase is a brighter shade of the measurement colour. Keeping the measurement colour consistent across the various parameters is helpful for overlay graphs, so I don't think changing the colour for a particular parameter would work well. A different line type could be used for the SPL & Phase graph, would like to know what others think of that before making a change.

Breeman

Perhaps the ability to change the color of an individual graph can be localized and made non-persistant, meaning it does not have to carry over to the overlay secreen. The non-persistant part could be implemented such that the changes don't actually change the color scheme and cannot be saved, but allow one to capture the color modified graphs.

Top Bottom