L and R output only

mzs22

Registered
HI all, I am new to REW and recently downloaded ASIO4ALL but I can not get more then the L and R channels to show up under output. I am using windows 10. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Your description is a little sparse, but I guess you are using an HDMI connection to an AV receiver? If so the receiver needs to be in the correct processing mode to accept multichannel PCM over the HDMI link. Some processors also only offer multichannel support on their rear panel HDMI connections. There are more setup and troubleshooting tips in AustinJerry's guide.

mzs22

Registered
I am using hdmi connection to the back of my Anthem avm60.

EarlK

HI all, I am new to REW and recently downloaded ASIO4ALL but I can not get more then the L and R channels to show up under output. I am using windows 10. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In case you're new to using ASIO4ALL, open its control panel from within the " Preferences " window and then make sure that all the relevant choices ( ie; all the audio devices you want ASIO4ALL to use///address ) are lit-up in "electric blue" .

ASIO4ALL configuration_.PNG

:)

PS; ignore the info that you see showings my "Timing Reference Output +/or Loopback Input" . It's wrong + not used .

Last edited:

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Your HDMI connection will be the NVidia High Definition Audio entry, the Realtek Audio are the computer's built-in mic and line inputs and output.

mzs22

Registered
I changed them settings and all my speakers are now showing up !! I could measure all of them, except my subs, which are soon to be coming from JTR,two cap 2400. I really appreciate all the help. Thanks John !!

Top Bottom