- Manufacturer & Model
- iFi Audio Aurora All-In-One Music System
Classy, refined aesthetic, room-filling sound, tons of connectivity options. Enveloping sound field at any volume. Great bass extension for a tabletop speaker.
The iFi Aurora is a highly-capable audio system that reveals itself as a Swiss Army knife of audio. It can be a background music system for your office or bedroom, a primary two-channel audio system for any room in the house, or even a soundbar system when connected to a TV. While the Aurora is a bit larger than most tabletop-style systems, don't let its size fool you - this thing packs a powerful punch that can fill even challenging rooms with ease.
In the process of evaluating and reviewing audio/video equipment, it's oftentimes easy to expect a product to fit into a preconceived box. And then something like the iFi Aurora arrives at your doorstep and completely destroys any expectations you may have had about its versatility and capabilities.
I fully expected the Aurora to be a background music system that looked really nice. Of course, it did that without breaking a sweat. But it wasn't until I decided to see if it could step out of the shadows that I realized what a truly capable performer it is. With two tweeters, four midrange drivers and two bass radiators, the Aurora utilizes a 63NP tube in the preamp stage to create a very warm, rich sound not normally found in a wireless speaker system.
Lovely to look at, slide that volume up closer to or over the halfway point and the Aurora really begins to shine. This is truly the Brock Purdy of tabletop audio. A relatively unknown, yet fully capable quarterback just waiting for the opportunity to come off the sidelines and show off a set of skills that the fans are not at all expecting.
Check out our video review of the iFi Aurora All-In-One Music System below!
iFi Aurora All-In-One Music System
- Frequency Response: 27Hz – 40kHz
- Mid-Bass Driver: (4) 4.5" coated paper cone wideband driver
- Tweeter: (2) 1.1" silk dome tweeter (8 kHz crossover)
- Bass: (2) 4.5"x8" steel passive radiators
- Amplifiers: 320w Class A
- Remote: IR wireless
- DAC: Discrete ESS Sabre Hyperstream DAC chipset
- Bluetooth Chipset: Bluetooth 5.0 Qualcomm 5100 series chipset
- Bluetooth Formats: AAC, aptX and aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, aptX Adaptive, LDAC and HWA/LHDC, hi-res Bluetooth® codecs
- Built-In Apps: LINKPLAY™ WiFi/network playback, built-in Spotify and Tidal, and wide protocol support for 32-Bit/192kHz
- Wired Inputs:
- Left/Right RCA Input
- 3.5mm Aux Input
- Toslink Optical Input
- Coax Digital Input