Video Display Device
Sony XBR-65A1E, LG C7, Sony VPL-VW5000ES projector
Screen
Da-Lite 133" fixed w/motorized masking
Remote Control
MX-990
Streaming Subscriptions
Matantz PM10, Marantz SA10, Technics SL-1200G TT
With the recent Air Quality problems I researched the best solutions to have clean and healthy air in our home.

The two best solutions are to be sure your home A/C units or central conditioner has a new HEPA filter. The other top recommended solution is to add an dedicated Air Purifier to one or more rooms in your home.

One of the top rated Air Purifiers is Sharp's FXJ80UW. For under $500 you can very greatly improve your home's pollutions including, dust, Pet Dander, Smoke, and Pollen. Sharp's FXJ80UW also has a built-in ION generator to further remove all pollutants from the air.

After my research led me to Sharp's FXJ80UW. I asked my friends at Sharp to permit our company to buy their Air Purifiers and to add the product category to our Sharp factory direct A/V dealership and they agreed. Sharp immediately sent me a review sample and we are all very impressed with the performance of this device resulting in noticeably cleaner air in our large A/V Showroom.

This Air Purifier is a dream. You can very easily appreciate the big advantages of breathing clean fresh air in our large A/V Showroom.

Our company specializes in premium audio and video, but at this time of great need to improve the quality of air we breath at home I added Sharp's very highly rated FXJ80UW Air Purifier to our product offerings. Our first shipment will arrive this week along with Sharp's new Flagship 4K HDR QD MiniLED TVs, the AQUOS XLED.

Here's the link to our Sharp FXJ80UW webpage.

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 970x600.
Sharp-Air-Purification-tri-filter-illistration-copy.jpg

Top Bottom