PSA S3000i x2, PSA S3600, Velodyne DD15
Video Display Device
JVC x9900 - Calibrated
Screen
100 inch
Remote Control
Harmony Elite
Hi @John Mulcahy,

I've recently picked up a Trinnov processor and there are a couple of additions to REW that I'd like to suggest which would make my life (and perhaps others) easier.

First, would be the addition of Trinnov Altitude to the list of available EQs. At the moment the Trinnov only has PEQ but as it's software it would be good to have more of them available. I can use a different device but it would be good to have something specific. I'm also going to speak to Trinnov and ask if they can allow an import from REW as well.

Secondly (and this is bigger) would it be possible to have a crossover prediction tool? Much like the time alignment tool it would be really useful to have a window that's able to generate a predicted response for two measurements, allowing you to affect the HPF frequency, LPF frequency, and slope of both measurements. What I'm thinking is that you could load up a sub measurement (full range, maybe on the LFE channel) and a full range main measurement, and control the frequency and slope on both sides of the crossover, with REW generating a predicted response.

Again, like the time alignment tool, being able to model this with a base set of measurements would be a huge time saver.

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks

Conrad

Breeman

Crossover predictor sounds interesting, I'll add it to the todo list.
This will be really cool. Thanks John for considering it. I suppose you could even combine it with EQ Filters functionality to aid optimisation of a desired EQ/crossover slope in the bass region.

Top Bottom