Export manipulated frequency responses?

bcodemz

Is there any way to export the frequency response that was manipulated in REW?

For example. I made some quasi anechoic polar measurements of my speaker. However, due to rotating the speaker with the center of rotation at the center of the speaker instead of at the driver, the distance of the driver to the microphone is changing depending on the rotation. Therefore, I'd like to apply a constant gain to the measured frequency response to the measurements to compensate for the difference in distance. I can do that under the "All SPL" tab under control --> offset. But I need to export the frequency response so I can use them in a crossover simulation tool.

Is there any way to get REW to output the frequency response that I manipulated under the control section in "All SPL"?

Thanks

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Sure, File -> Export measurement as text. Best using the V5.19 beta version as that provides more control over the export. Use Add offset to data first so it is included in what gets exported.

bcodemz

Sure, File -> Export measurement as text. Best using the V5.19 beta version as that provides more control over the export. Use Add offset to data first so it is included in what gets exported.

Awesome! Thank you!

Top Bottom