Everything OK at Anthem?

FirstShirt

Registered
I’m new to forum but have a question on regarding Anthem. I had been researching and had decided on an Anthem MRX1120, but had a question before I ordered. I sent in my question but a week later Anthem had not replied. I sent in a second time, but no response. Now I see they’ve ended the sale and the price is back up by $700. I’m disappointed that I waited on their response and lost out on the sale. But now I’m worried about support and future of Anthem. Anyone have any inside knowledge? Thanks in advance.

JBrax

VIP Supporter
My AV System  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
Marantz sr7010
Main Amp
Emotiva XPA-3
Universal / Blu-ray / CD Player
Samsung K8500
Front Speakers
Klipsch rf-7 II
Center Channel Speaker
Klipsch rc-64 II
Surround Speakers
Klipsch rs-42 II
Surround Back Speakers
Klipsch rb-51 II
Front Height Speakers
Klipsch rb-51 II
Rear Height Speakers
Klipsch rb-51 II
Subwoofers
SVS PB12-NSD (X2)
Other Speakers or Equipment
Panamax M5300
Video Display Device
Sony Bravia XBR65-930D
Remote Control
Logitech Harmony One
Other Equipment
PS4
I’m guessing Covid-19 has probably affected their business operations. Most non essential businesses are closed or running on minimal staff.

FirstShirt

Registered
I’m guessing Covid-19 has probably affected their business operations. Most non essential businesses are closed or running on minimal staff.
That’s what I was thinking but also noting that they’ve updated their website and dealers have also raised the price. That means someone’s working the computers - would be nice if they could respond to customers as well. Especially when it’s now an additional $700 for me. Just disappointed.

Sonnie

Senior Admin
Staff member
My AV System  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
NAD M17 V2 Processor
Main Amp
Emotiva XPA-1 Gen 2 Monoblocks
Additional Amp
Emotiva XPA Seven
Other Amp
Emotiva A-150
Universal / Blu-ray / CD Player
Panasonic UB9000 4K UHD Player
Front Speakers
MartinLogan Classic ESL 9
Center Channel Speaker
MartinLogan Focus C-18
Surround Speakers
MartinLogan ElectroMotion ESL
Surround Back Speakers
MartinLogan Motion 12
Front Height Speakers
MartinLogan EM-IC
Rear Height Speakers
MartinLogan EM-IC
Subwoofers
SVSound SB16-Ultra x 4 + 2x Custom 18's
Other Speakers or Equipment
Behringer Sub Amps x2
Video Display Device
Epson 6050
Screen
Elite Screen
Remote Control
Universal MX-890
Other Equipment
Dish Joey 4K
Actually... if their POS is like ours... we can enter the promotion dates and prices adjust back up automatically after the sale is over.

However... those guys are really easy to deal with (MartinLogan, Paradigm, Anthem)... just give them time to get back open, then give them a call and see if they will honor the sale price. They may very well be able to work that out.

FirstShirt

Registered
Actually... if their POS is like ours... we can enter the promotion dates and prices adjust back up automatically after the sale is over.

However... those guys are really easy to deal with (MartinLogan, Paradigm, Anthem)... just give them time to get back open, then give them a call and see if they will honor the sale price. They may very well be able to work that out.
Sonnie - appreciate the advice and will give that a try.

WingNut

Registered
Sonnie - appreciate the advice and will give that a try.
Sorry for coming to this a bit late. I was interested in an MRX720, but I wasn't even aware of the sale until it was over. I approached my local dealer and he said he would give me the sale price anyway. Worth a try and might be quicker.

FirstShirt

Registered
Sorry for coming to this a bit late. I was interested in an MRX720, but I wasn't even aware of the sale until it was over. I approached my local dealer and he said he would give me the sale price anyway. Worth a try and might be quicker.
WingNut: I ended up doing a similar thing, only it was an Online dealer who honored the sale price on the MRX1120. Glad to hear it worked out for you!

Top Bottom