can't find saved measurements

E P Hodge

Registered
I measured my room and when finished clicked the save measurement button.
I now want to set up my mini DSP with these measurements but I cannot find them does anyone know where they are and how to find them? your help will be most appreciated.

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Default is usually your home directory, but the last folder used is remembered so if you go to save another measurement it will show you the folder. REW also remembers the last measurement saved in the list of previous measurements in the File menu.

E P Hodge

Registered
Many thanks for your reply, I did another test as you suggested and found the measurements but led to another problem I just can't find a way to export the settings into my Minidsp, Model: Minisharc-4x8.I I just don't know if it is possible to do this

John Mulcahy

REW Author
See page 44 of the manual, Custom Biquads, Parametric EQ file import (REW integration).

E P Hodge

Registered
As you can see from the attached photograph I have in my system five separate drivers with each with their own amplifier.
I can't find any information using r e w to set up an equalise such a system.
I remember when I first set up my system a few years ago I equalised each separate driver by itself but I don't have that information now and perhaps it's wrong today anyway.

I will be most grateful if you can give me some advice of how to set up my system properly. thank you very much for all your help. IMG_20201008_083351.jpg

E P Hodge

Registered
As you can see from the attached photograph I have in my system five separate drivers with each with their own amplifier.
I can't find any information using r e w to set up an equalise such a system.
I remember when I first set up my system a few years ago I equalised each separate driver by itself but I don't have that information now and perhaps it's wrong today anyway.

I will be most grateful if you can give me some advice of how to set up my system properly. thank you very much for all your help. View attachment 35841

John Mulcahy

REW Author
EQ is mainly relevant for the region below a few hundred Hz. Assuming your 5th driver is effectively a subwoofer that can be treated as a sub and measured on its own, for left and right you would then only be equalising one driver on each. Again, you can just measure left and right speakers independently.

E P Hodge

Registered
Thank you very much for your reply and information which sounds good to me and I'll give it a try.

Top Bottom