Gordon Palmer
New Member
Thread Starter
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2019
- Posts
- 30
I've used REW for years.
Just recently I've started to get a shift in the measured level from one day tom the next.
I'm using a UMIK 2 Running REW on my Macbook
For example yesterday all my sweeps were around 110db
I ended the session unplugged the UMIK 2 but didn't close the app
Today I plugged the UMIK 2 in and the same level sweeps show as 85db
I tried restarting the app with the UMIK 2 unplugged but still the same
I'm sure I'm missing some obvious trick?
Just recently I've started to get a shift in the measured level from one day tom the next.
I'm using a UMIK 2 Running REW on my Macbook
For example yesterday all my sweeps were around 110db
I ended the session unplugged the UMIK 2 but didn't close the app
Today I plugged the UMIK 2 in and the same level sweeps show as 85db
I tried restarting the app with the UMIK 2 unplugged but still the same
I'm sure I'm missing some obvious trick?




