Breaking News From Essence For October 2026

Bob Rapoport

Music Reviewer
Thread Starter
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
168
More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
Essence HDACC II-4K
Main Amp
Essence DPA-440
Universal / Blu-ray / CD Player
Sony 4K
Front Speakers
Essence Electrostats
Center Channel Speaker
Essence
Surround Speakers
Essence
Subwoofers
Essence
Screen
Screen Goo painted screen, 4 coats
Video Display Device
Vizio M70
Remote Control
Essence
I think this may be the most useful newsletter we’ve put together yet.

Over the past month, I’ve been thinking a lot about how much our listening habits have changed — not just what equipment we use, but how we actually watch TV, stream movies, listen to music, and interact with our systems every day.

That led to our How Do You Watch TV? survey, some very revealing results about dialogue clarity and “remote riding,” and a broader look at the role HDMI now plays in modern hi-fi systems.

The October issue pulls all of those threads together.

If you have a few minutes, I’d be interested to hear what resonates with you — especially the survey results.

Breaking News from Essence — October 2026

AE1 40th Awards.jpg
 
Back
Top