Blast into Outer Space with Our Next Flash Giveaway!
(January 15, 2018) Blast off with our newest Flash Giveaway contest! 2018's First Man landed a Rotten Tomatoes critics score of 88-percent (stay tuned for Michael Scott’s exclusive review, due soon), making it a very compelling film. And to celebrate the film’s disc release, Universal Studios has given AV NIRVANA one Blu-ray and one 4K Blu-ray copy to give away! That means we’ll select two lucky winners!!
Much like past Giveaways, anyone can enter (you only need to be a member of AV NIRVANA, which is 100% free). So, if you’re not a member, your first step is to register.
Step two, enter the contest by leaving a comment below!
Follow those steps and you'll gain one entry into the contest.
As always, any member with 100 posts will have TWO automatic entries, while any member with 1,000 posts will receive THREE automatic entries! It’s our way of thanking those that have made AV NIRVANA their home!
Best of luck to everyone that enters and here’s a special thanks to those members that have made AV NIRVANA their home theater destination! If you would like to become a supporter of our community, click here for more information.
Here’s the fine print:
- All entrants must be AV NIRVANA members (100% free and easy to join, including Facebook login) and live within the Continental United States (Lower 48).
- All previous Giveaway winners are free to enter.
- The contest runs from January 15, 2019 through January 25, 2019 (9:00AM EST).
- Two winners will be selected at random and announced in this thread. The first drawing will select the Blu-ray winner. The second drawing will select the 4K Blu-ray winner.
- The Blu-ray disc will ship direct from Universal Studios, the 4K copy will ship via Media Mail.
- Any member with 100 posts will have TWO automatic entries, while any member with 1,000 posts will receive THREE automatic entries!
- Winners will have one week to respond to winner's notification. If AV NIRVANA does not receive a response, the drawing will be run again.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Todd Anderson News Editor / Reviewer/ Senior AdminStaff MemberThread Starter
- Jan 20, 2017
- Likes Received:
- Balt/Wash Metro
AV Equipment List
- Yamaha RX-A3050
- Emotiva XPA-5
- OPPO UDP-203
- SVS Ultra Towers
- SVS Ultra Center
- SVS Ultra Surround
- SVS Ultra Bookshelf
- SVS Prime Elevation
- dual SVS SB16s + dual PSA XS30s
- Behringer 1124p; Aura Bass Shaker Pros; SuperSub X
- JVC RS520
- LG Electronics 65-inch B6 OLED, OPPO Sonica
- SVS Prime Elevation
- Carada Cine-White 0 gain