BAE 1073 MPF/ Apogee Element 24.
Main Amp
Amphion Amp500
Front Speakers
Amphion one18
Streaming Subscriptions
Imac Pro
Hi there 1st post here.
So im trying to create a cal file for my Apogee element 24, connected the loopback i get an 11.7 dbfs on the in meter which is pretty decent.
I proceed to the calibration test itself-->get the graph-->go to prefrewnces-->Press "make cal file"-->I DO get the dialog box telling me to enter any notes etx.. but i do not get the dialog box telling me where to place the file on my mac (mojave)-->so i press enter any way and...nothing happens rew does not save the file at all.

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Which REW version are you running, Soj? I just went through the process with beta 47, all behaved normally. If there was an error there may be a message in the log files. The log files are in a folder called REW, the location is shown in the "About REW" dialog but it should be in the mac's user library Logs folder. The user library folder no longer appears in Finder by default. To display it either browse to ~/Library/Logs or open your Home folder in Finder (Shift Command + H), select View > Show View Options then select the checkbox to show the library folder. Can just compress the whole REW folder from logs and attach it here.

Top Bottom