UCA222 calibration problem again

Gmauro

Registered
Hi to all, i need your help to solve UCA222 calibration problem for impedance measurments.
I've try to do new 3 step calibration, but after 1 step i see the attached error message about a timing offset, completly new for me. Any suggestion to solve this? i don't have never had this problem during calibration.
Please see attached.
Thanks to all for your help.
Mauro

Attachments

• cal1.png
    cal1.png
    151.8 KB · Views: 18
  • cal2.png
    cal2.png
    214.9 KB · Views: 16
  • cal3.png
    cal3.png
    177.5 KB · Views: 12

Gmauro

Registered
What do you mean? What monitor? I dont understand....

Gmauro

Registered
Thanks for your constant support John! This evening when i come back to home i will check.
I try to another question about SPL measurment, not related with UCA 222 use, why if i use "acoustic timing reference" the initiale and finally "bip" is too low, if related to swipe volume, and in some case appear rew message about low level of the "bip" signal? in the past days, this not occour and bip whas clearly too high.

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Make sure the Ref output is going to a speaker with a tweeter. The ref output should go to the same speaker for all measurements.

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Check the Windows audio properties for playback and recording in the Windows Sound control panel and make sure the Default format on the Advanced tab for both is a 48 kHz format, make sure "Disable all enhancements" is selected on the Enhancements tab and make sure "Listen to this device" is not selected on the Listen tab of the Recording properties.

Gmauro

Registered
Check the Windows audio properties for playback and recording in the Windows Sound control panel and make sure the Default format on the Advanced tab for both is a 48 kHz format, make sure "Disable all enhancements" is selected on the Enhancements tab and make sure "Listen to this device" is not selected on the Listen tab of the Recording properties.
All this check is done and ok as you mentioned. i will attach other screen to help you to see if some parameters is incorrect.

Attachments

• cal5.png
    cal5.png
    132.9 KB · Views: 14
  • cal6.png
    cal6.png
    126.3 KB · Views: 7
  • cal7.png
    cal7.png
    82.9 KB · Views: 12
  • cal8.png
    cal8.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 14

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Better to use the EXCL device entries. Please make a soundcard calibration and attach the mdat file for that.

Gmauro

Registered
Better to use the EXCL device entries. Please make a soundcard calibration and attach the mdat file for that.
Hi John, sorry for the late reply. in attached the file requested fom you. Will wait for some advice.
Thanks again
Mauro

Attachments

• Soundcard uca222.mdat
    1.6 MB · Views: 8

John Mulcahy

REW Author
The loopback measurement looks fine.

How is your jig wired? In the screenshots posted sometimes you are using the L output, sometimes the R, sometimes the L input, sometimes the R. With the suggested setup (below) you would be using R as the output and R as the input for impedance measurements.

1688931549257.png

Top Bottom