Trying things out

andyc56

This was a test post to see if one needs to post 5 posts before being able to post a link, as is common in other forums.

[Edit: changed post to clarify intent]

Last edited:

Sonnie

Senior Admin
Staff member
More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
StormAudio ISP Elite 24 MK3 Processor
Main Amp
McIntosh MC1.25KW Monoblock Amps
Additional Amp
StormAudio PA 16 MK3
Computer Audio
Intel NUC w/ Roon ROCK
Universal / Blu-ray / CD Player
Panasonic UB9000 4K UHD Player (for media discs)
Front Speakers
RTJ 410
Center Channel Speaker
MartinLogan Focus C-18
Front Wide Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT
Surround Speakers
JTR Neosis 210RT
Surround Back Speakers
JTR Neosis 210RT
Front Height Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT-SL
Rear Height Speakers
JTR Neosis 110HT-SL
Subwoofers
JTR Captivator 2400 x6
Other Speakers or Equipment
VTI Amp Stands for the Monoblocks
Video Display Device
Sony 98X90L
Remote Control
Universal MX-890
Streaming Equipment
FireCube for movies and Lenova Carbon X1 for Roon
Streaming Subscriptions
Lifetime Roon Subscription
Tidal
qobuz
Netflix
Amazon Prime
Satellite System
Dish Joey 4K
Other Equipment
Zero Surge 8R15W-1 | Salamander Synergy Equipment Stand
It is considered spam and is very disrespectful if it's the only reason you came here. :nono:

So... It won't work for long if that's all you plan on posting. :bigsmile:

L

Leonard Caillouet

We certainly don't mind links to resources that can be useful to our users, but using our site to post a link, providing no information about the software, and no discussion is not going to fly. Now if you want to discuss what you are doing, that is a different matter. If it is a useful product, it will get a lot more hits than you can imagine with the support of our users.

andyc56

We certainly don't mind links to resources that can be useful to our users, but using our site to post a link, providing no information about the software, and no discussion is not going to fly. Now if you want to discuss what you are doing, that is a different matter. If it is a useful product, it will get a lot more hits than you can imagine with the support of our users.

I edited my original post to remove the link and clarify the intent.

In retrospect, posting a link to my own site, which has software that's free with support that's free to all who ask politely, and which has no ads on the site or in the software anywhere, not even a donation link, in a test post in a test forum, was not a good idea.

I do what I do purely out of love for the hobby, not for e.g. ad revenue. People in the latter category should realize that there are people in the former that exist.

climber07

@andyc56

I've seen your software recommended on many websites and have seen many users in other forums use it to great success. I also downloaded the software to view its functionality. I like it. From what I can see in my short time, it is a handy tool that anyone can use by importing their measurements.

We need more people in the world like you who can develop applications and tools that benefit and move our hobbies forward.

If I may, I suggest posting the software links, descriptions, images, and such over on the free software thread.

Top Bottom