Subwoofer has no sound

spiderman

Hi, thank you for your help!! My sr805 is now working. However there is no sound from the subwoofer. I selected use subwoofer test signal to check/set levels in preferences but im only getting sound from my main l/r speakers. I tried using the generator and same thing. When I use the sound control panel of my laptop all speakers make sound including subwoofer. Please help. Thanks again!!!!!

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

spiderman

Thank you. The problem is when I select subwoofer instead of sound coming from the subwoofer its going to my front speakers.

EarlK

Hi, thank you for your help!! My sr805 is now working. However there is no sound from the subwoofer. I selected use subwoofer test signal to check/set levels in preferences but im only getting sound from my main l/r speakers. I tried using the generator and same thing. When I use the sound control panel of my laptop all speakers make sound including subwoofer. Please help. Thanks again!!!!!

Selecting that subwoofer test signal ***only selects a type of test signal*** .
- IOW; Making that signal selection does not include any signal routing choices ( you need to make proper signal routing choices elsewhere from within REWs preferences window ).

To learn how to route your test signals into specific speakers ( from within REW ) you'll need to do some home-schooling by reading through some of the self-help threads found in the above help section ( click the pic I posted to go there ).

Self-Help Menu_.png

:)

Top Bottom