Sold: MiniDSP DDRC88A/M

NBPK402

Staff member
VIP Supporter
I purchased 2 of these last year, and only had them hooked up for a short period of time. I have decided to sell one of them and will post up pics in the next day or two. The DDRC88A/BM is in excellent condition (I only was able to find one little nick on the top) and comes with the premade XLR cables from MiniDSP, comes with the original factory box and all original packaging. I paid for the optional crossover software and i think I can transfer it to the buyer. The reason I am selling one is I only need 1 box for use as a crossover for 2 pairs of 2 way speakers...no need to use a 2nd box for height channels IMO.

The DDRC88A/BM does crossovers, and Dirac for up to 8 channels (8in and 8 out).

I am looking for $700 plus shipping from Laredo Texas and PayPal fees.

Last edited:

NBPK402

Staff member
VIP Supporter
Pics. I removed one of the labels on the cables and it left a little of the blue from the sticker on. I left it that way as I do not have any GoofOff available in Mexico. It takes about a week to get to Laredo.
cables packed in box.png
packed with cables.png
packed except for cables.png
little nic on top.png
rear panel.png
side1.png
Front.png
nick not zoomed in.png
other side with some smudges on top.png

Last edited:

NBPK402

Staff member
VIP Supporter
I contacted MiniDSP and this is what they said.
"Thank you for contacting miniDSP. The Dirac License is embedded into the hardware. When you sell the 88A, the new user will receive the Dirac License along with the hardware. The new user would need to create a miniDSP account and contact us, then we will enable the Dirac software in his user download.
If you can pass along this information, that would be great."

Last edited:
Top Bottom