REW with RPi zero

WesB

First of all thanks to John for this piece of software.

I'm trying to get a portable device built that will allow REW to set up my stereo. I have a RPi zero with raspbian (Debian for the Raspberry Pi), JAVA JRE from Oracle, and REW loaded in that order as suggested. I have the Audio-Injector 24/96 sound card attached to the Pi zero. I have been able to do loop back tests correctly in Audacity with using the RCA patch cords to line out and line in and the ALSAmixer with a wave file of a 20-20,000 sweep for left and a wave file for a 20-20,000 sweep for right.

My question is what settings for ALSAmixer and REW are used for REW's calibration of the sound card? It seems to stall out or error out on all settings I've tried. The error is something like generator not available. Also is there anything I need to do to JAVA JRE other than install.

Since I am new to the sound card, ALSA, JAVA JRE, and REW please don't assume I know what everyone else knows.

WesB

I guess timing is everything. I just updated to yesterday's full version release V5.19 and it works for loopback sound card calibration.

Wes

Last edited:
Top Bottom