Additional Amp
2 JL audio 600/4 bridged mid midbass
Other Amp
jl audio HD1200/1 Sub
Universal / Blu-ray / CD Player
clairion NX706 96k Nav Screen
Front Speakers
HE Horns, Mids, Midbass bEYMA, b&C
So John has listened and has multi mic inputs! Wow what an amazing upgrade I will be buying absolutely as I tune many systems professionally.

here is a massive need I see in the field….

I have been doing all live RTA work. It works the best for me. What I would love is auto eq to be a little more advanced. I will happily pay!!!

i use rephase also (thank you pos) which is very useful… and a must have!

i wish for auto eq to handle Left and Right IRs! Please make this possible.

have auto eq take two measurements (we can do all the averages and such before auto eq that part no complaints) but two measurement windows and a shared target…

The two windows should treat each response as a single speaker and make the IRs match. It should also look for anything that would cause
de-correlation and avoid eq there or use shared EQ between left and right.

that and a bunch of other things spectrally that could be done to make the left and right work together and promote a proper soundstage and imaging.

That by itself would be absolutely amazing and would be worth paying for the pro version….. absolutely!

Also adding fir support into auto eq would sure be nice. Some linearizing or linear crossovers and iir biquads as two outputs.

okay I’m dreaming now. I would be happy with just left and right Eqs . But dam, wouldn’t that be something. I would pay good money for that…..

Top Bottom