REW offline

JYMA

Registered
Hi. Just joined the group and I haven't even downloaded REW yet, but I have a basic question already that I can't seem to find the answer for. So far I've looked in; the beginners guide video, rew hints & tips, read the 1st 63 pages of the getting started guide, posted the question in the advanced search, etc. So, my question is; Is there a way to download REW to an offline computer ?? I downloaded the program to my "internet" computer (win 10) and when I went to copy it to a USB drive to move it to the laptop I use for testing drivers/speakers, I got this window that popped up. " Are you sure you want to copy this file without it's properties ? The file REW_windows-x64_5_20_13 has properties that can't be copied to the new location." Thanks, John

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Just say yes, the warning is shown by Windows probably because you are copying from the computer's NTFS file system to a FAT file system on the drive. The properties FAT doesn't support are irrelevant to the operation of the file.

JYMA

Registered
Thanks John, and as others have said, for answering and for giving people the program !!

Top Bottom