Bryston
Additional Amp
Hypex
Front Speakers
Tannoy
Subwoofers
JBL
Afternoon all,
I am measuring a speaker and have found on the "make a measurement menu" under sweep and settings that the number to repetitions per each sweep is greyed out and can not be used?
I have used this excellent software for some time now and have never thought to do a number of sweeps to get a better average but tried today and .... hence this post.
I use a UMIK-1 on a Mac.
I have searched the site so hope Im not asking something that has already been answered.

John Mulcahy

REW Author
Here's the relevant section from the help:

REW allows multiple sweeps to be averaged, although best results are generally obtained by using single, longer sweeps rather than multiple, shorter sweeps. Multiple sweeps are offered when not using a Timing reference or when using a loopback as a timing reference. Do not use multiple sweeps if the input and output are on different devices (for example, if the input is a USB mic).

Multiple sweeps are disabled when a USB mic is being used (since input and output will always be separate devices and time synchronisation will not be maintained), or when using the acoustic timing reference.

AnthonyLoFi

Registered
More  
Preamp, Processor or Receiver
MiniDSP
Main Amp
Bryston
Additional Amp
Hypex
Front Speakers
Tannoy
Subwoofers
JBL
Thank you John.
Appreciated and will search the website in more stringent detail in the future.

Top Bottom