Surround Speakers
Bose Surround 5:1 redline Cubes
Surround Back Speakers
Bose Surround 5:1 redline Cubes
Subwoofers
GR-Research Servo_Sub_Kit_2
Remote Control
BlackBean
I used the forum search but it did not hit much, but I have to imagine this has come up.

Does the Apple REW software come in an M1 processsor form.

I have an apple M1 and when you launch the installer it just sits there.. No error code or output.

I have seen this before where the libraries are for Intel / or has missing dependencies.

Questions:
1) Does someone know if there is REW for Apple M1/M2?
2) Does someone have a link to source code to compile for M1/M2?
3) If it works on M1/M2 does someone have perquisites guide for it to run/ or debug commands to get some output on installer.

Thanks

dotnet

REW for macOS comes with a JRE that is a universal binary. It works well as a native app on Apple Silicon Macs.

1674534667509.png

John Mulcahy

REW Author
If you are on Ventura trying to install 5.20.13 set the mode to "Light" (not "Auto" or "Dark") and the installer should run. The 5.20.14 early access installer should run without issues.

BenToronto

I used the forum search but it did not hit much, but I have to imagine this has come up.

Does the Apple REW software come in an M1 processsor form.

I have an apple M1 and when you launch the installer it just sits there.. No error code or output.

I have seen this before where the libraries are for Intel / or has missing dependencies.

Questions:
1) Does someone know if there is REW for Apple M1/M2?
2) Does someone have a link to source code to compile for M1/M2?
3) If it works on M1/M2 does someone have perquisites guide for it to run/ or debug commands to get some output on installer.

Thanks

BenToronto

Seems OK on Monterey 12.6.3, M1 Air, as far as updating REW. Never recall a problem installing or updating REW on Apple gear.

Keep on trying, worth the effort. And send some cash to REW every once in a while.

B.

Top Bottom